बुधवार, 4 अगस्त 2010

I am....

I am no body, no soul. I have no shadows.
But I live, somewhere, inside every creation, that exists.
I have no face, no name. I have no purpose.
But I give, a face, a name, and a purpose to anything that exists.
I belong to all, selflessly, with a commitment to survive forever.
The forces of nature, so unpredictable, so strong, do not like me.
Every moment they challenge me, with an air of sarcasm.
They want to defeat me.
I laugh at them, not because I am proud, but because they are ignorant.
They are ignorant of what I know.
How strong they blow the wind, my roots do not shake.
How hard they hit with tides, my mount does not break.
They shake the earth, they burst the clouds, they char the face of land
But I survive, above this all, to give another chance.
A chance, to try harder the next time they fight me.
But there is never enough to bring me to death.
Because they are ignorant of what I know.
I do not know how to break, I do not know how to die.
I do not know how to be unfaithful to those who own me.
For all who know me, I am confidence.
And the only thing I know is, to fight.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें